flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: s|Alert{} in css
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 11:38:57 GMT
you can read it here :
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7da0.html
for the version 4.6 there was no spark Alert
"The Alert control is part of the MX component set. There is no Spark equivalent."

in the version 4.10 you have a Spark component ALert but it is in the experimental swc.I am
using the last version sdk and also i can not use it on css as a spark namespace.
You have to use the name space :ns|Alert
I hope that helps.