flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject datagrid default row height too big
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:32:02 GMT
Hi all,
I already test a lot of thing even monkey patch the skin of the datagrid, to take out the
bold of the header and then try to minimize the row heights in the grid, but the second is
getting a real headache to find where is the gap.
For example: on the skin i even change the property rowHeight but then my text is cutted and
it seems that i have a GAP between of header and the letter of 4 pixeis and the gap is what
i want to reduce from the top and also in the bottom.
i am sure that someone already battled this war...
Open to suggestions meanwhile my fight continues...
Best regards,Miguel