flex-users mailing list archives

From Scott Matheson <smathe...@intralinks.com>
Subject Extending Spark Button Skink
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 12:57:47 GMT
Hi
 I have a simple problem, I have skinned a button, I need X copies of the button the only
difference is color, I would like to be able to use

  myButton color = {HostComponent.mycolour}

As a mycolour is not a property of of  "spark.components.Button" I believe I have to extend
"spark.components.Button"  first

This is getting a bit more complex than my skill set support :(

 An anyone provide an example of how I extend a spark skin, I have spend days looking on the
internet for examples with out any luck

Scotty

Disclaimer: This electronic mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.