flex-users mailing list archives

From mark goldin <markzolo...@gmail.com>
Subject TextArea Item renderer rendererIsEditable
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 21:46:07 GMT
I am using TextArea as my custom item renderer in a Spark DataGrid. I also
need to modify text in a column thus I am setting up rendererIsEditable to
true. While clicking on the textarea I am getting an active cursor right
away but when I start typing as soon as I type a second character the
character disappears and the cursor moves to the beginning of the text. If
I type something in after that it seems to work fine. Any idea what that
might be?

Thanks