flex-users mailing list archives

From Philip Medlam <philip.med...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark VideoDisplay Control Conundrum
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 14:20:15 GMT
I recall that I used the currentTimeChange

Something like:

<s:VideoDisplay id="myVid"  source="Video/something.flv"
complete="endOfVideo()"

volume="0.75" autoPlay="false" autoDisplayFirstFrame="true"

currentTimeChange="lineChangeHandler(event)"

click="startVid(event)" width="100%" height="100%"/>

and

protected function lineChangeHandler2(event:TimeEvent):void

{

myCurrentVideoTime = event.time;

}

so instead of using "myCurrentVideoTime = event.time;", you can set the
percentage of the scrubber be be the myCurrentVideoTime/totaltime*100

and move the scrubber pointer to the appropriate position.

If your problem persists, I could write a sample bit of flex to help.

Phil.