flex-users mailing list archives

From Jack Ring <jackri...@gmail.com>
Subject Busy Cursor is Showing on Main Window In AIR App
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 17:14:48 GMT
Hello,
I have a *multi windowed* AIR application where I am accessing remote data
via a remote object.

 <fx:Declarations>

 <!-- services -->

<userservice:UserService id="userService"
fault="Alert.show(event.fault.faultString + '\n' + event.fault.faultDetail,
'',4,this)" showBusyCursor="true" />...

My issue is that the busy cursor shows on the <s:WindowedApplication window
rather than the window that the user is currently focused on. Also the
cursor disappears from the window that the user is currently focused on.

Note that the fault alerts were doing the same thing and adding the 'this'
argument to the Alert resolved that issue.

Jack