flex-users mailing list archives

From Stephen C <step...@stephenjc.com>
Subject Re: Encrypt in Flex - Decrypt in .NET
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:01:58 GMT
I use this one as it has some bug fixes.
https://github.com/timkurvers/as3-crypto

You should be able to pass AES between the 2. I do it with PHP. You may
have to play with padding and the IV between the Languages.

Thank You,
Stephen C
-All of my email addresses go to the same place
-Save Paper, think before you print
-PGP Public Key<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0JeFeQj5XjkZC0talFuRExyc0E/edit?usp=sharing>