flex-users mailing list archives

From Darren Woods <darren.wo...@altfusion.co.uk>
Subject RE: sqlite, wits end
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:40:18 GMT
Hi Mark,

There are a number of tools but I have found the Firefox extension SQLLite Manager to be very
useful.

You probably already have these but be sure to have attached error event listeners:

					conn = new SQLConnection();
					conn.addEventListener(SQLErrorEvent.ERROR, errorHandler);
					conn.addEventListener(SQLEvent.OPEN, openHandler);

					stmt = new SQLStatement();
					stmt.sqlConnection = conn;
					stmt.addEventListener(SQLEvent.RESULT, stmt_resultHandler);
					stmt.addEventListener(SQLErrorEvent.ERROR, errorHandler);

When utilising the mapped applicationStorageDirectory, the database will typically be created
on a PC within the users/appData/Roaming directory (Windows) and the folder may have .debug
appended.

-> for more information you can take a look at the nativePath property

File.applicationStorageDirectory.resolvePath("test.db").nativePath;

Hope this helps get you started.

Cheers
Darren