flex-users mailing list archives

From After24 <vinc...@after24.net>
Subject Re: Memory leaks management in modules
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 16:36:34 GMT
Darrell.

I tried differents settings in the Flex Compiler panel of the main
application property window :

SDK 4.6, 4.10, 4.11 -> warnings show up in the console
SDK 4.5.1 -> warnings are replaced by "null"

Do you have an idea of the way I can get rid of these warnings without
unchecking "enable warnings" in the compiler options panel ?

Thank you.

Vincent.