flex-users mailing list archives

From "Hans Nuecke (bcc)" <s...@vservu.de>
Subject osmf.swc does not load with latest 4.11 version
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 12:48:37 GMT
After installation of the latest 4.11 release my build with intelliJ
failed with the error:
*unable to load  SWC osmf.swc

*Somehow the osmf.swc in the new release is broken. It has a smaller
file size (24k instead of 341k) and also cannot be opened with 7zip.

Solution:
I reverted to the last 4.11 rc2, and everything works fine again.

The latest installer reports an error, but it is said that that's a
known bug and the installation worked fine nevertheless.
Just to let you know; I will continue to work with the release candidate
as long as I do not hear this is solved.