flex-users mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Using flexmojos maven plugin to build AIR mobile application
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:32:55 GMT
Hi

The "Howto upgrade" document is here: https://flexmojos.atlassian.net/wiki/display/FLEXMOJOS/Migrating+to+6.x
And I was happy to see that I seemed to have allready written an air-section :-)

But you are right, I think this is only for Desktop AIR applicaitons. I have never done any
mobile Air.

Regarding Mobile ... I think there was a lot of traffic on the FM list from People asking
for mobile Support back in the Days where Velo was still maintaining it. I think he wanted
this to be part of his Commercial FM Enterprise. What would have to be changed in order to
have mobile Support? Is this just different SWF dependencies, or does something have to be
changed with the Compiler configuration?
Think this might be something I should implement besides switching FM to the "org.apache.flex"
GroupId.
(Open Question to anyone on this List)

Hope that helps,
   Chris

Von: Dmitry Timoshenko [workingfenix@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Oktober 2013 13:20
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Using flexmojos maven plugin to build AIR mobile application

Thank you, Christofer,

But, unfortunately, this doesn't work for me.
I already have this within dependencies attached implicitly.

I have only one dependency specified explicitly.

    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.adobe.flex.framework.air</groupId>
      <artifactId>air-framework</artifactId>
      <version>${flex.version}</version>
      <type>pom</type>
    </dependency>

It depends on number of libs and the 'airglobal' among them.
I can see it in the IDE 'Maven Project' window:
com.adobe.flex.framework.air:air-framework ->
com.adobe.air.framework:common-framework ->
com.adobe.air.framework:airglobal

Could you please give me a link to 'Flash example' you are talking about?

It seems I have Desktop Air libs package. I see
spark.components.WindowedApplication class. For some reason mobile
classes are not added...(
I need AIR for mobile platforms.

ps: I tried to set it (airglobal) explicitly, but nothing changed

2013/10/29 christofer.dutz@c-ware.de <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:
> In order to cleanly separate the Flex and the Air Runtime Version, I split them up, so
you Need to add a dependency to <artifactId>air-framework</artifactId> as well
as the <artifactId>airglobal</artifactId> Version you want to use. Without the
second dependency you only have the Flex classes available without the Air Basics.

> Have a look at the Flash example ... think I should Whip-up an example config for air
application on the flexmojos wiki ... sorry for skipping that.