flex-users mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject New wiki article: Client Model À la carte
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:43:18 GMT
Hi,

while investigating some major memory and performance issues, I could trace the problem down
to far too much objects being transferred to the client. I whipped up a generic solution that
allows the developer to explicitly specify which properties he wants to have sent to the client,
but in contrast to a static annotation-based approach, in my solution you can set different
sets of properties depending on the element you are loading.

Thought it might help some people, so I documented it on my Wiki page:
https://dev.c-ware.de/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=22904872

Chris