flex-users mailing list archives

From modjkl...@comcast.net
Subject Upgrading to SDK 4.10 and FB 4.7
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 23:23:01 GMT
I've transitioned my project from SDK 4.5.1 to SDK 4.10, and there were no issues. Amazing!
Thanks all to ensuring backward compatibility!

I also upgraded from Flash Builder 4.6 to 4.7, and installed subclipse 1.6.x (as I had in
FB 4.6). I'm seeing the following issues:

1. I'm using a Mac OSX, and when I hold the command key down and hover the mouse over a function,
for example, FB 4.6 would highlight the function blue and allow me to click-through to its
location. This doesn't happen anymore in FB 4.7.

2. When I place the keyboard cursor on a variable, FB 4.6 would highlight in gray all the
occurrences of that variable in the file. But FB 4.7 does not.

Any one know how I can restore these productivity enhancements? I tried to find them in

Flash Builder > Preferences > General > Keys

but I didn't see anything entered for Command (in FB 4.6 nor FB 4.7). Any ideas?