flex-users mailing list archives

From modjkl...@comcast.net
Subject possible to integrate PDF document in separate browser windo with Flex app?
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 21:26:49 GMT
Looking for a way to may it easy for user to get help when they need it. I'm visioning creating
a User Guide that's a PDF file, and include links throughout the Flex app that "point" to
specific locations in the PDF document. When the user clicks a link in the Flex app, the PDF
auto-opens in a new browser window to the correct section in the document. When the user clicks
another link in Flex app, the same browser window that opened the PDF file re-positions itself
to the correct location corresponding to the clicked link.

Is this possible in Flex? Any references appreciated (I'm not finding much on Google). Thanks
in advance for any hints.