flex-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Using flexmojos maven plugin to build AIR mobile application
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 16:21:53 GMT
I am not familiar with FM, but usually, when I have these kind of errors,  I add a -dump-config
to the compiler options.
You could also have a look at the temp config.xml that is automatically generated by IDEA
when you compile a module.
It's located in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\IntelliJ_IDEA

BTW, are you a relative of Ioulia Timochenko ?

Maurice 

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dmitry Timoshenko [mailto:workingfenix@gmail.com] 
Envoyé : lundi 28 octobre 2013 17:02
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Using flexmojos maven plugin to build AIR mobile application

I have dial with AIR mobile application based on 's:ViewNavigatorApplication'. I use Apache
Flex SDK 4.10 and Flexmojos plugin 6.0.1 and JetBrains IDEA 12.1.4

I made 'pom.xml', added 'air-framework' dependencies. The IDE imported it successfully and
made the project configuration. The dependencies are shown under the 'Extranl Libraries' node,
I can see it. But I don't see ViewNavigatorApplication class, I only see WindowedApplication.
The 'pom.xml' loads 'airmobile-config.xml'. When I try to compile it, I get the error 'Error:
Could not resolve 's:ViewNavigatorApplication' to a component implementation'. I will soon
tear my hair out from my head.

Here is the pom.xml I use.

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
         xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
         xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">

  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <name>Mobile Catalog</name>
  <parent>
    <groupId>com.uni.versal</groupId>
    <artifactId>versal</artifactId>
    <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  </parent>
  <artifactId>mobile-catalog</artifactId>
  <packaging>air</packaging>

  <properties>
    <!--the application name which must match the main mxml file-->
    <!--and application descriptor file names -->
    <application.name>MobileCatalog</application.name>
  </properties>

  <build>
    <directory>${project.basedir}/target</directory>
    <finalName>${project.artifactId}</finalName>
    <sourceDirectory>src/main/flex</sourceDirectory>

    <resources>
      <resource>
        <directory>src/main/resources</directory>
      </resource>
    </resources>

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
        <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <extensions>true</extensions>

        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>com.adobe.flex</groupId>
            <artifactId>compiler</artifactId>
            <version>${flex.version}</version>
            <type>pom</type>
          </dependency>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>com.adobe.air</groupId>
            <artifactId>compiler</artifactId>
            <version>${air.version}</version>
            <type>pom</type>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>

        <configuration>
          <!--<targetPlayer>11</targetPlayer>-->
          <swfVersion>13</swfVersion>
          <flexBuilderCompatibility>true</flexBuilderCompatibility>
          <loadConfig>${settings.localRepository}/com/adobe/flex/framework/framework/${flex.version}/configs_zip/airmobile-config.xml</loadConfig>
          <sourceFile>${application.name}.mxml</sourceFile>
          <descriptorTemplate>${basedir}/src/main/flex/${application.name}-app.xml</descriptorTemplate>
          <!--<configurationReport>true</configurationReport>-->

          <keystore>${project.basedir}/mobile_catalog.p12</keystore>
          <storepass>asdf</storepass>

          <!--optionally include files in the AIR package -->
          <includeFileSets>
            <fileSet>
              <directory>src/main/resources</directory>
              <includes>
                <include>*.*</include>
              </includes>
            </fileSet>
          </includeFileSets>

          <storepass></storepass>
          <contextRoot>versal</contextRoot>
          <!--<localesCompiled>-->
            <!--<locale>en_US</locale>-->
            <!--<locale>ru_RU</locale>-->
          <!--</localesCompiled>-->
          <localesSourcePath>src/main/locales/{locale}</localesSourcePath>

          <defines>
            <property>
              <name>CONFIG::debug</name>
              <value>true</value>
            </property>
            <property>
              <name>CONFIG::release</name>
              <value>false</value>
            </property>
          </defines>

          <debug>true</debug>
          <optimize>false</optimize>
        </configuration>

        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>sign-air</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.adobe.flex.framework.air</groupId>
      <artifactId>air-framework</artifactId>
      <version>${flex.version}</version>
      <type>pom</type>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
</project>

Mime
View raw message