flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: CalloutButton Arrow Location
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 20:47:46 GMT
Ok, I see.

Callout/ CalloutButton has been redesigned in SDK 4.11.
Can you try it and see if it fixes you problem.

You can download ApacheFlex SDK 4.11 RC2 using ApacheFlex Installer which is available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/installer/2.7/rc2/binaries/

Note: the new Callout / CalloutButton skin has also changed to match the mobile skin.
You can change  the skin properties to match your needs.
Documentation is here:
http://flex.apache.org/asdoc/

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Matthew Weir [mailto:mattcommark@yahoo.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 24 octobre 2013 22:39
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: CalloutButton Arrow Location

Thanks Maurice.  I like the position of the callout itself.  It's just the arrow that is
the problem.

Since I can't attach to the email I posted the images online to help understand the problem.

http://grinderholf.com/bad.jpg
http://grinderholf.com/good.jpg

On Thursday, October 24, 2013 4:33 PM, Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsellem@systar.com>