flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: How would I add a graphic as a comment in my code?
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:04:22 GMT
Yes, ASDOC has options for including images.

You can easily find the link to that with google.

Maurice

-----Message d'origine-----
De : uclasteve@gmail.com [mailto:uclasteve@gmail.com] De la part de Steve McLaughlin
Envoyé : mardi 22 octobre 2013 20:58
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : How would I add a graphic as a comment in my code?

Suggestion:  it would be really nice to be able to include a graphic image as a comment in
my code.
Somethings you just can't describe in text and including a small thumbnail in your code would
be great.
Or how about highlighting the comment and right-click and the option to show a popup that
has the image?
Would this be possible in Flash builder?
or how about InteliJ?
Would people use this?
Does ASDoc have any options of including image files?
thanks,
steve