flex-users mailing list archives

From Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsel...@systar.com>
Subject RE: Sorting out Memory issues
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:31:10 GMT
Flexicious DataGrid is also excellent :-)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : christofer.dutz@c-ware.de [mailto:christofer.dutz@c-ware.de]
Envoyé : mercredi 16 octobre 2013 12:25
À : users@flex.apache.org
Objet : AW: Sorting out Memory issues

Hi Maurice,

Hmmm ... I think I could try that. Think it would be even easier to comment out the list entirely
in a first step as reloading and storing of data is handled Independent of the displaying
component. So' I'd be loading of data and refreshing of the list and see if everything is
cleaned up correctlry. If that doesn't have the same Memory issues looking as Spark Grids
woud be good.

Chris