flex-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Dahmen" <fr...@dahmenia.de>
Subject Re: s|Alert{} in css
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 11:47:43 GMT
thanks all

----- Original Message -----
From: "Miguel Ferreira" <miguel.cd.ferreira@hotmail.com>
To: <users@flex.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 1:38 PM
Subject: RE: s|Alert{} in css

you can read it here :
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flex/using/WS2db454920e96a9e51e63e3d11c0bf69084-7da0.html
for the version 4.6 there was no spark Alert
"The Alert control is part of the MX component set. There is no Spark
equivalent."

in the version 4.10 you have a Spark component ALert but it is in the
experimental swc.I am using the last version sdk and also i can not use it
on css as a spark namespace.
You have to use the name space :ns|Alert
I hope that helps.