flex-users mailing list archives

From derChris <christian.kie...@goal-games.de>
Subject Using FXG in Air Mobile - What's best for the performance in my case...
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:48:06 GMT
I have something like a list of components (always 5 on a screen - directly
added to the stage - the compontent extend UIComponent - no list component
used).

Inside that compontents in the top right corner I have a flag (assets as
fxg).

When I page the components content changes - and often the flags will
change.
The flags should be smoothen...

What is the best way to display the flags with focus on performance???

Wrap a Group around a BitmapImage and put the fxgs as source or add the fxg
files directly every time? Or is there another, better way?

Thanks,

Christian