flex-users mailing list archives

From szheigh <shlomozalmanhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom runner class org.flexunit.runners.Suite cannot be instantiated
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:46:27 GMT
I figured out a fix, and this is rather strange.
The problem was that I had "public class AllTestsSuite extends TestSuite"
where it shouldn't have been inheriting from TestSuite. I removed "extends
TestSuite" and now it works fine.
I'm not sure why I had it there in the first place, it's probably something
I had to do with a different testing framework at one time.

It would be nice if FlexUnit would give somewhat more helpful error messages
though...

-----
Beware of Newbie - I'm new to AS3 and Flex.