flex-users mailing list archives

From boulevardr <m...@boulevardr.com>
Subject Flex updates for iOS7 getting approved?
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 19:34:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm a non-technical founder of a company and the developer of our iPad app
was telling me two weeks back that our current iPad apps in the App Store
cannot be approved with the current Flex SDK.

Have others been able to update and successfully submit their Flex apps to
the app store recently, after the release of iOS7?

According to our developer, the SDK is missing new requirements like new
icon sizes, so that when he tries to submit the updated app, it kicks it
back saying that it's missing key fields. He said that both Flex SDK and Air
SDK need to be updated for this to work. He thinks there is an update to Air
but that doesn't fix the Flex problem. Also, he said that native extensions
are not working properly (eg. dialogs, orientation, etc.) so that he can
build the updated app, but Apple won't accept the new files.

Is this still happening and if so, is there a fix in the works for Flex
4.11?

Thanks,
Matt