flex-users mailing list archives

From Tintin <1955.mille.mig...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Spark VideoDisplay Control Conundrum
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:19:05 GMT
Hello Philip

Thanks for your reply. Unless I have not understood your thoughts correctly
my scenario is the other way around. It's the movie which I am 'driving' by
dragging the HSlider. Currently I am achieving this by calling the
VideoDisplay.seek method and passing the HSlider.value as a time parameter.

I can't see how the currentTimeChange event will help here as this infers
the movie telling the HSlider when and where to go?

Perhaps I misunderstand so do correct me.

Chris