flex-users mailing list archives

From Miguel Ferreira <miguel.cd.ferre...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Validate two fields in a validator
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:45:14 GMT
try to use it with a fix date to see if it work correctly.
Then you can use change event to set that properties.
For example, if a user choose first the date to then the date from rangeend should be also
updated you can trigger this settings when a change event is trigerred.
after you finished this then you can go to the validator.
This weekend i can try to create one and share it