flex-users mailing list archives

From Mihai Chira <mihai.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject FTL (e.g. TextBlock) source code
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:39:21 GMT
Hi,

I found a (really complicated) way to reproduce a bug in Label.as (the one
that caused FLEX-33747 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33747>),
and as I'm trying to discover its cause I find myself stuck seeing
different behaviours of TextBlock.recreateTextLine(). When it's buggy it
returns a TextLine (and then 9 more after that, in the same loop), while in
the bug-free scenario it returns null.

(How) Can I access the source code of that function? How about the rest of
TLF? It will help me produce a bug report, as I need to find a way to
isolate those conditions. It would be great to have it in for the 4.11
release.

Many thanks,
Mihai