flex-users mailing list archives

From Steve McLaughlin <Ste...@designwithflex.com>
Subject Java errors importing flex project
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 19:27:28 GMT
Hi, I've got a new installation and I'm getting errors while importing a
Flex project:
It doesn't create the '(default package)' folder, but looks like all the
files are there.
It looks like the build fails because the import didn't finish correctly.

Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'Flex' on project 'MyProject'.
java.lang.NullPointerException
Errors running builder 'AIR application.xml Builder' on project 'MyProject'.
java.lang.NullPointerException

I'm running Flex 4.6, with sdk 4.10, running on windows 7, running under
parallels, running on a Mac .
It
Any suggestions?
thanks,