flex-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Wilkinson <wilkinsonmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemManager seems to call addChildAt > out of bounds
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:16:29 GMT
Jiem,

It may still be worth looking at the addAllAt patch since addAll uses
addAllAt. Although you say you call addAll in a non-related part of your
code, I am sure the framework uses addAllAt internally.

Sorry to harp on about this patch; but until I applied it I was
experiencing an extremely similar RTE stack trace. And, IMHO it is
definitely worth trying it out if nothing else than to eliminate
possibilities. You could use the FlexSDK downloader and choose the nightly
build which should have the fix in there (unless I am wrong - you can just
check the downloaded ListCollectionView.as code once you have it installed)

Marcus