flex-users mailing list archives

From Shervin Asgari <shervin.asg...@webstep.no>
Subject Re: Validate two fields in a validator
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:35:09 GMT
This is what I have tried to do unsuccessful for now.

I will keep at it.

The startRange seemed like a good idea, but I haven't made that work yet.

I have tried to do something like this: inputDate.selectableRange =
{rangeStart: otherInputDate.selectedDate};
However when I click the calendar button, it shows the year as 0
Clearly something is wrong