flex-users mailing list archives

From akessner <akess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: how to setup and use maven-flex-plugin
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:18:20 GMT
I see special instructions for flex sdks  3.0 Moxie M2.180927 and
3.0.0.477A, 3.0.1.1732A and 3.2.0.3958A , and 4.8.0.1359417 and
instructions for AIR in general.

But not for 4.1   (I listed those in case someone does a search in the future )

Was my summary of those 5 points I wrote earlier correct?
brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47