flex-users mailing list archives

From akessner <akess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: how to setup and use maven-flex-plugin
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:30:56 GMT
Maven is alternating between giving me the error that it can't find
the player global and that it can't find framework:pom:...

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:6.0.1:compile-swf
(default-compile-swf) on project helloWorld3:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: Failed to resolve
artifact com.adobe.flex:framework:pom:4.1.0.16248 -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

However, I see these things in my repository...
brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47