flex-users mailing list archives

From akessner <akess...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: how to setup and use maven-flex-plugin
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 14:34:44 GMT
Thanks, my eyes must have gone blury.  You clearly described that in
the migrating to flexmojos 6.0 wiki page, and yet I switched them
around in my actual pom! D'oh!
However, it is still not working.  I assume the playerglobal is not
uploaded to the repository in the deploy script?  Both my local and
artifactory repositories do not have a pom file for
playerglobal-10.1.swc

However, in general I feel like I'm missing some crucial bits of
information, so let me write down what I think I understand and then
you can correct me if I'm wrong.

1.   FlexMojos uses ${flex.version} as a variable in it's pom
heirachy.  When I set <flex.version>blah</flex.version> in my pom I am
then defining it for all of flexmojos, except for where it isn't.
2.  For the place where it is not defined, (i.e the compiler) then I
can add my own dependency to the plugin which will override that node
in the relevent flexmojos poms.

3. For new versions of Flex SDK, (starting with flex 4.6+??)  I need
to mavenize the sdk I am using and upload that to my repository either
manually, or by using the deploy script.

4. In addition, I need to also mavenize and upload the playerglobal
for the flash player version I want to use ??

5.  For older versions of flex which still reside on the sonotype
repository, I do not need to mavenize the SDK/FDK however, I need to
change the pom to use the correct syntax.

Is this correct?  If it is, what is the correct syntax for 5?

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47