flex-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Velasco <carlos.velasco.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Callout Buttons inside Callout Content
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 08:31:27 GMT
CalloutButton instances are to be closed using the closeDropDown() method
which is causing the problem. Calling it for one instance is closing all
instances. I think it was programmed that way thinking there would never be
2 CalloutButton instances opened at a time, but It really happens when you
use CalloutButtons inside the contents that are displayed when an instance
of CalloutButton is opened.

Should it be thought as a bug????