flex-users mailing list archives

From Stephen C <step...@stephenjc.com>
Subject Re: DataGrid with itemRenderer Drag and Drop error
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 11:38:03 GMT
in your itemRenderer are you doing if(data){} etc... There any many reasons
for null data being in a cell.

Thank You,
Stephen C
-All of my email addresses go to the same place
-Save Paper, think before you print
-PGP Public Key<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0JeFeQj5XjkZC0talFuRExyc0E/edit?usp=sharing>