flex-users mailing list archives

From Evyatar Ben Halevi-Arbib <evyata...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: workaround for Flex TextArea scroller thumbwheel not reaching ends?
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 14:23:33 GMT
Hey,

My solution to scrolling issues is described here -
http://evyatar-flex.blogspot.co.il/2013/05/improved-scrolling-of-richeditabletext.html

In my case it was RichEditableText, but my solution might work for you as
well (extend TextArea and override getVerticalScrollPositionDelta function).

Good luck,
Evyatar