flex-users mailing list archives

From Swen van Zanten <f...@hdsign.nl>
Subject Re: CasaVersa - a new Flex based platform just launched
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 21:53:52 GMT
Hi Yariv,

Thank you for your answer!! It works!
At first I didn't know on which event I should trigger the function only after testing it
a couple of times I realized it needed to be on the addedToStage event.
But this was only after I switched tabs in safari. So I noticed on the startup of my application
the scroller fix doesn't work until I switch tabs and come back to my app.
Then I works just like CasaVersa.. How did you manage to do that… Or am I missing something.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

SWEN VAN ZANTEN
Hoofdstraat 160