flex-users mailing list archives

From Tom Chiverton ...@extravision.com>
Subject Re: Google don't think downloads from Flash/Flex being broken in Chrome is 'essential'
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 14:07:21 GMT
Yeah, thanks all - hopefully this will raise it to the top of some 'hot
issues' list or something...

Everyone else; please keep posting on
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=282642 - we've just
had to tell yet another customer that Chrome is broken and they should
change to something (anything !) else.

Tom