flex-users mailing list archives

From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: sharing throughs about moving to js
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 16:32:58 GMT

  It is "commonly" believed that HTML5 takes longer; and I have no
doubts that your first project will take longer because you have a
learning curve to come up.

  However, I'm told that with some experience and the use of frameworks
you can get your HTML5 development time to levels closer to Flex.
Frameworks deal with a lot of the cross-browser issues and everything
gets quicker with experience.

  I'm not sure about encrypted local stores, though.  I expect that is a
'problem' which will get solved over time.

  Were you trying to spark a discussion or just share some thoughts?

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur