flex-users mailing list archives

From Mariana Gheorghe <mariana.gheor...@crispico.com>
Subject Disconnect issues on mobile devices
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 08:17:34 GMT
Hello,

We've posted before about a streaming error that we get with our mobile
app on Android mobile devices only. We've decided to investigate it
further, and created some simple dummy projects (server - Java + Tomcat
+ BlazeDS, client - Flex mobile app), and we've managed to reproduce the
issue. When testing on mobile devices, we experience a periodical
disconnect every ~30s, due to a streaming error; it works just fine on
the desktop simulator however, which lead us to believe that it is maybe
an AIR issue?

The streaming channel disconnects periodically (and reconnects) after
getting an IOErrorEvent with the following message:

Error #2032: Stream Error. URL:
http://csp22:8080/org.flowerplatform.web.app/messagebroker/streamingamf;jsessionid=9DB90C572CF08318DB6A23FCD410503E?command=open&version=1

Again, this only happens on mobile devices (tablet, smartphone), and not
on the desktop simulator.

Attached are server and client logs. If anyone is interested in
reproducing the issue, I can email our dummy projects as well.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!