flex-users mailing list archives

From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: Mavenized SDK- Missing themes.spark swc
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 06:57:10 GMT
Unfortunately forgett the Flexmojos Mailinglist ... noone will be able to read your Posts as
Velo has to let every post pass manually and he doesn't seem to be doing this for the last
half year ... at least I haven't had a single post for Ages.

Chris

Von: Arne Broedel [arne.broedel@googlemail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 23. September 2013 23:20
An: users@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Mavenized SDK- Missing themes.spark swc

Hey flex-community,
I know there have been multiple threads on maven and Flex-Mojos. Most of my
difficulties (till now) I was able to solve with the help other posts in
the mailing list and the Maven book. But I didnt find something to help me
here:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin:6.0.1:compile-swf
(default-compile-swf) on project Flex-Hibernate:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: Unable to resolve theme
artifact (org.apache.flex.framework.themes:spark:4.10.0.20130801:swc.
Failed to resolve artifact
org.apache.flex.framework.themes:spark:swc:4.10.0.20130801

So I checked my repo and there really is no swc for the spark theme in the
mavenized SDK. Actually there are 6 packages in the theme package and only
3 of them include a swc. The others only a pom. There is only the pom. Is
this normal? where do I get the necessary swc from?