flex-users mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: backends - parse/backendless/roll your own
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 20:37:32 GMT
I had used it for a while, but then discovered that it didn't play very well with https. Also,
the need for a socket server was a pain…

I ended up just using HTTPService and URLLoader. I built a wrapper to handle binary and xml
type data. I cache the response type and forward that in a custom event…

Harbs