flex-users mailing list archives

From Tintin <1955.mille.mig...@googlemail.com>
Subject Linear Scale
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 16:26:17 GMT
Hello

I have a Spark Image component which I need to place a linear scale over the
top of with height values. Imagine an image of a vertical ruler but with no
marks on it and I want to add an mxml component which 'draws' the dimension
marks over the top of it so that I can dynamically change the scale or
positioning.

My initial thought is to use a Chart but with the actual chart item, such as
a single bar, made invisible. However no matter what I do I can't make any
Labels appear. I get the Axis and the horizontal pale grey lines which match
my Linear Axis Intervals, but no actual numeric values.

Can anyone suggest where I may be going wrong. My code is below:

Thanks

Chris