flex-users mailing list archives

From Tintin <1955.mille.mig...@googlemail.com>
Subject Masking an Image
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 20:11:44 GMT
Hello

I am struggling to display a moving image within a clipping mask. Let me
summarise my setup.

I have an MXML Component which is a Spark Image within a parent group. The
'y' property is bound to a changing value driving the image up and down the
screen.

I am trying to define a rectangular Clipping Mask, either in ActionScript or
within the MXML, which will provide a static 'hole' from which I want to
view the image moving up and down within.

Can anyone suggest how I could approach this please.

Regards

Chris