flex-users mailing list archives

From "Saul Diaz" <cripito...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Next version of Apache Flex
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:03:14 GMT
Flash Builder(seens more like this one). Is this one 1000% positive..

regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Thiago Maia [mailto:a00s@a00s.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:36 PM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Next version of Apache Flex

Hello

      Windows 8 + Eclipse juno, Flex 4.10 + Tomcat
      I have an issue when using with Eclipse(juno), it happenning from last
2 versions. Afters some hours using eclipse, we cant use actionscript or
mxml files, any more due high use of memory, its became very slow and its
take many seconds each time we press a key. (I already tried to increase the
memory, but seens a memory leak)
      At the same time we can edit any .java file without problems.

      Close and open eclipse doesnt solve, I have to restart the computer. I
know it doesnt make sense.
      Sorry, I dont know if is Flex, Eclipse, Windows, Flash Builder(seens
more like this one).
      I tried to found the problem but I couldnt, I even disable a lot of
options to try to fix.

      Someone have any suggestion?

thanks

Thiago Maia