flex-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew OMeara" <m...@mattchoo.com>
Subject RE: New Date issues
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 21:25:17 GMT
This sounds like an issue regarding the change by the US government to which
days daylight savings time happens on

This occurred about 6 years ago under Bush

-----Original Message-----
From: mark goldin [mailto:markzolotoy@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:18 PM
To: users
Subject: New Date issues

I am working on what appears to be a bug, but I am not sure where exactly.
I am creating a new date without specifying a time portion. So, hours and
seconds are equal 0.
If this date is between March 10 and March 23 (did not try all a way to the
end of March) then according to Charles a date that is sent to the server is
one day less. Any other month is not affected by this potential bug.
Anyone has any explanation?

Thanks