flex-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Flex ios Indexed list
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 11:39:34 GMT
Tom,

a working example would be nice, to see what your list already can do.

If it's possible for you that your company is willing to make this component
open-source, then it would be nice to take a look at the component. ;-)

Thanks

Marcus

Am 08.08.2013 um 12:00 schrieb Tom Chiverton <tc@extravision.com>:

> I'm afraid not, at the moment it's only used in our mobile app, and you need an account
with us to use it. I've just noticed our Store listing doesn't show this page too :-)

> Tom
>
> On 08/08/2013 10:17, Marcus Fritze wrote:
>> Tom,
>>
>> Do you have an example online?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Marcus
>>
>> Am 08.08.2013 um 10:24 schrieb Tom Chiverton <tc@extravision.com>:
>>
>>> We didn't implement it as a subclass of list or a new skin or anything that complicated,
just another component that sits along side the list, you tell it the list to attach to and
it scans the dataProvider to make the list of letters, then calls ensureItemIsVisible on the
list when a letter is clicked.

>>> I may be able to get the code contributed if this approach is preferred.
>>>
>>> Tom

asked on the dev list