flex-users mailing list archives

From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Flex ios Indexed list
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 10:17:50 GMT
Yes this seems to be a AIR app.

But I can't find the swf inside the ipa to test the app? (I can't open the ipa on my device
because I didn't loaded the app from the app-store.)

Marcus

Am 07.08.2013 um 11:09 schrieb Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsellem@systar.com>:

> Here is the link to the ipa package:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12169005/MAX%202011%201.192.ipa
>
> The app is free, so I hope this is legal :-)
>
> I will upload screenshots later when I get to my iPad.
>
> Maurice

existing component will be donated to Flex. But anyway, thanks for all the feedback, regardless
on which list.

> I downloaded the MAX 2011 app. Yes, there is such an indexed list. Really hard to say
if it is Flex or native when you only see the app on the screen.

> @Maurice
>
> Please can you send me the screenshots to my e-mail? Or maybe the MAX Companion MAX 2011
1.192.ipa package?

> Am 07.08.2013 um 09:56 schrieb Maurice Amsellem <maurice.amsellem@systar.com>:

but I cannot attach screenshots to this mailing list to show you.

>> Regards,
>>
>> Maurice

will notice a folder named "META-INF" with the following structure META-INF/
>>   AIR/
>>      Application.xml
>> 	<content>MaxCompanion2011.swf</content>
>>
>> That's not a 100% proof, but really a good clue that this was made with AIR.
>>
>> Even AIR mobile apps that are compiled to native code have this structure,  and native
apps never have it.

>> Try for yourself testing on apps from the App Store (mostly games), you could be
surprised...

>> Maurice

inclusion of "ios indexed list" for Mobile Flex.

>>> I remember a few years ago,  Adobe released a nice mobile app for MAX 2011, called
"Adobe MAX 2011",  written for sure in AIR, and including a nice implementation of the indexed
list.

& Multimedia "http://aj-software.com/").