flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 20:36:04 GMT
FlexJS isn't smart about playerversion right now.

Edit the flex-config.xml to use FP11.8 and SWFVersion by editing the first
two tags:

    <!-- Specifies the minimum player version that will run the compiled
SWF. -->
   <target-player>11.8</target-player>

    <!-- Specifies the version of the compiled SWF -->
   <swf-version>21</swf-version>

-Alex

On 8/22/13 1:30 PM, "mark goldin" <markzolotoy@gmail.com> wrote:

>Yes, was my mistake. I am running it using external tools and getting
>this:
>C:\temp\FlexJS\frameworks\flex-config.xml:65
>Error: unable to open
>'C:\temp\FlexJS\frameworks\libs\player\11.1\playerglobal.swc'.
>C:\temp\FlexJS\frameworks\flex-config.xml (line: 65)
>      </external-library-path>
>
>I am using Apache 4.10.0 SDK which has 11.8 for player. Should I download
>SDK again for a different player version and repeat the whole thing?
>

>On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Peter Ent <pent@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> Did you select the main app and then compile it with the external tools
>> (Run->External Tools->FlexJS) ? And even if you did, it is possible that
>> automatic compilation in Flash Builder could have decided to re-compile
>> the code on you. Best to turn that off if you can.
>>
>> Peter Ent
>> Flex SDK Team
>> Adobe Systems
>>
>> On 8/22/13 12:28 PM, "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Instead of starting from scratch, try modifying an existing example.
>> >
>> >Go here:
>> >

>>http://people.apache.org/~aharui/FlexJS/DataBindingTest/bin-release/DataB
>> >dingTest.html
>> >
>> >Right-click and choose View Source.