flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:39:52 GMT
If you haven't, try it from the command line, see if it works, and report
the output if it doesn't.  It won't create a FlexJS SDK, but at least
we'll know if that step can work at all.

Then try it again from deploy.bat and see if it works and report the
output if it doesn't work.  It may have failed for different reasons than
your earlier attempts.

-Alex

On 8/21/13 1:36 PM, "mark goldin" <markzolotoy@gmail.com> wrote:

>I probably misunderstood. I did not run it manually. I used deploy.bat.
>Are
>you saying you I need to run xcopy (the same that is in the deploy file)
>manually from command line?
>

>On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> Your replies indicate that you tried to run xcopy from the commmand
>>prompt
>> and it did not copy flex-sdk-description.xml and other files.  If that's
>> true, what was the console output?
>>
>> -Alex
>>
>> On 8/21/13 1:31 PM, "mark goldin" <markzolotoy@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Alex,