flex-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Certification?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 17:16:31 GMT
Good question.  Maybe Michelle Yaiser has some insight into this.

I expect that at some point, Adobe will either not handle certifications,
or Apache Flex (especially FlexJS) will be different enough to warrant
separate certification, which Adobe will probably not manage.

In a quick tour of the internet, there are Apache projects where
commercial companies have set up training and certification.  Maybe as
Apache Flex evolves we'll find some company that wants to handle this sort
of thing.

-Alex