flex-users mailing list archives

From Deepak MS <megharajdee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.10 installation aborted
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 06:07:26 GMT
Guys,
I logged in as administrator and unfortunately, still no luck for me! Not
sure what's wrong. Here's my log this time, with admin login:

Version 2.6.0 (windows)
Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
AIR version 3.8
Flash Player version 11.8
Creating Apache Flex home
Creating temporary directory
Downloading Apache Flex SDK from:
http://apache.mesi.com.ar/flex/4.10.0/binaries/apache-flex-sdk-4.10.0-bin.zip
Unable to download Apache Flex SDK
Installation aborted

Earlier, it was getting aborted at 3rd box(without admin privilege), but
now it's getting aborted at 2nd box itself.

Has it got to do anything with internet?